www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Emix 19-03-18 18:34

Guys please don't forget to tweet about it and post it on FB if you are using social media, it should help.

WWETombRaider 19-03-18 18:39

How are the prize winners chosen from this? Based on social media shares?

OrangeJuice 19-03-18 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7838966)
How are the prize winners chosen from this? Based on social media shares?

it's probably random. but sharing on social media gives you more entries.

AimlessThunder 19-03-18 18:43

I hope that the prize is not tickets to see the movie.

WWETombRaider 19-03-18 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by AimlessThunder (Post 7838972)
I hope that the prize is not tickets to see the movie.

It's an invite to a Shadow reveal.

Mikky 19-03-18 19:28

I'm not bothered to read through this thread, but seriously, do we have any clues about who the composer is from that piece of music? It's so amazing. Did anyone else cry while listening to it? It's so beautiful. And not only that, it's relevant to the location - we have Mayan and tribal themes. We never got that with TR2013 or Rise.

So, I'm just wondering, does anyone recognise any signatures or motifs from that music which could lead us to find out who the composer is?

Chamayoo 19-03-18 19:31

I'm sure it's still Bobby Tahouri. I recognise its creative hands.

Mikky 19-03-18 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 7839025)
I'm sure it's still Bobby Tahouri. I recognise its creative hands.

Oh wow, I didn't even consider that. You're right though, it does remind me of his music now that you point it out. Damn, he must have really upped his game since Rise, then. Or he simply had more creative freedom and realized ideas this time - I swear I wouldn't be surprised if the only direction he was given by CD in Rise was "generic action movie - go!".

It really is a great feeling to have good music in TR again. I just hope the rest of the soundtrack is as good.

Chamayoo 19-03-18 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 7839032)
Oh wow, I didn't even consider that. You're right though, it does remind me of his music now that you point it out. Damn, he must have really upped his game since Rise, then. Or he simply had more creative freedom and realized ideas this time - I swear I wouldn't be surprised if the only direction he was given by CD in Rise was "generic action movie - go!".

It really is a great feeling to have good music in TR again. I just hope the rest of the soundtrack is as good.

I agree it sounds so good ! I think the music direction has changed in Crystal D (only if all the soundtrack is like that... not sure), here it seems to be more fitting the location of the future game. I admit Rise music didn't sound "Siberia".

Grimaldi 19-03-18 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 7839032)
Damn, he must have really upped his game since Rise, then.

Agreed. If it really is Bobbyís work, heís outdone himself. Riseís soundtrack wasnít bad, but aside from the tomb and Deathless themes, itís pretty forgettable. With just this one track, Iíve been left speechless. :D