www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Familitchi 14-03-10 18:54

0 stars ? :hea:
It"s really simple , you choose auto and you active;
for have lots of stars , the battle need to be fast , you need to change stategies .

larafan25 14-03-10 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by trlestew (Post 4443976)
I fail so hard at this game.
On chapter 4 with sazh and vanille. I'm getting 0 star ratings on all the battles :o
And it takes forever to defeat those "robots'

Yes those robots do take alot of damage to be destroyed. I used ruin the whole time with peace and war for a paradigm. Once you stagger him and his parts open up to reveal a yellow light, switch so that both your characters are attacking because during this time he won't attack.:)

trlestew 14-03-10 19:00

neither of them have ruin :o

larafan25 14-03-10 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by trlestew (Post 4443996)
neither of them have ruin :o

have you gone into the crystalarium to level up? I am not sure if Vanille has Ruin but Sahz should...:)

igonge 14-03-10 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phys (Post 4443828)
Is it really that bad? :eek:

You're actually making me worry about getting to that chapter now :vlol:

Yes it is... It's really down to luck if you get the gestalt (or whatever) meter full before the doom timer runs out. I was literally just down to under 1 second when I pressed square.

hitnrun017 14-03-10 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4443923)
Let me know how it goes, and if you beat him please share your stradegy!:p

Yessss! Four tries and did it. Guess the sleep really did help. Ok, here's what I did (I suck at explaining things so hopefully this makes sense :p):

Four Paradigms -

1: Vanille - Sab.... Fang - Sab (default)
2: Vanille - Sab.... Fang - Sen
3: Vanille - Med.... Fang - Sen (didn't use this one at all)
4: Vanille - Med.... Fang - Com

At the beginning when he does "Looming Wraith" or whatever that's called, I had Vanille and Fang put a bunch of debuffs on him. Right before he turned to attack, I switched to the second paradigm. Fang took all the damaged while Vanille just kept throwing debuffs. Back to "Looming Wraith", I switched to paradigm 4. Fang attacked him while Vanille healed her (or herself if you need to). Right before he switched back to attack, I went back to the second paradigm and did the same thing as before. "Looming Wraith".... Paradigm 4. Just repeat. Don't give up if you're running out of time either because I got him with only around 50 left.

Hope that helps. :) Hope the low HP doesn't bite our asses in the future too. :hea:

Carbonek_0051 14-03-10 19:26

Will try that now, I got mad and turned it off. But you've given me hope!:p

Phys 14-03-10 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by trlestew (Post 4443976)
I fail so hard at this game.
On chapter 4 with sazh and vanille. I'm getting 0 star ratings on all the battles :o
And it takes forever to defeat those "robots'

Told you it takes longer! :vlol:

You should try training up a bit and then trying again :) A good idea would be to try and defeat every single enemy in an area (within reason), before moving on. If there is a big one you don't think you'll defeat, leave it be and move on.

Phys 14-03-10 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by igonge (Post 4444003)
Yes it is... It's really down to luck if you get the gestalt (or whatever) meter full before the doom timer runs out. I was literally just down to under 1 second when I pressed square.

That was the same for me with Sazh's Eidolon. I was on my 5th try and Doom ran out. I must have only JUST filled the bar up when it ran out. If it is anything like that or worse, i'm sure ill get ****** off when the time comes :p

Minty Mouth 14-03-10 19:43

I did Lightning's, Snow's and Sazh's Eidolon battles on the first try. All of them with about 5 seconds to spare :p

Those are the only 3 I have done so far.