www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

nightwishgirl84 06-03-07 17:49

i too went back the garamsyte waterway and got slaughtered by molboro's and some other creatures i can't remember the name of.
luckily i managed to fled,save and keep the *SPOILER*garamsyte candle found in an urn,it supposed to show secret areas in the waterway,but i didn't try it out yet*SPOILER*

Legend of Lara 06-03-07 18:48

YAY! Fran and Balthier just joined my party. XII's party system is WAY better than X-2's. Now you can change leaders! Unlike X-2 where you're stuck as Yuna forever! -_-

Evilkipje 06-03-07 18:55

ooooooooooh! the giza plains look awesome when it's just rained!

*laralover* 06-03-07 19:05

Im just going to some mines next and i just realised you could switch leaders:o

MiCkiZ88 06-03-07 19:07

I got beaten by that molboro aswell.. Lmao I've always laughed at that enemy. Especially the bad breath spell it uses.. :vlol: No idea what name it reminds me of :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evilkipje (Post 1626795)
ooooooooooh! the giza plains look awesome when it's just rained!

yeah I just got there and it's just sooooo daaaaamn beautifull! :eek: But I hate that storm elemental. It killed my party -.-
Same with the Esterndesert when you get to the river. It's just so beautifull that I wish my characters could swim in that river.. It's so damn gorgeous :D

Legend of Lara 06-03-07 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by *laralover* (Post 1626816)
Im just going to some mines next and i just realised you could switch leaders:o

I realised that by fiddling with the Party menu when Balthier and Fran joined. :p

nightwishgirl84 06-03-07 19:08

i know it does evilkipje !!
but the elementals suck !!
i did get the key to the barnheim passage from the treasure seeking traveller i helped *quest* but got totally slaughterd by some fat salamander (or something) and some huge bombs that gave me disease i couldn't cure :(
i do love the chocobo's ,they are cute and fun to ride :)
i borrowed one from a imperial wich i gave a potion for his buddy in The Ozmone Plain.
hey laralover - you mean the henne mines right???
dont die there...............*spoiler*stupid jellies slaughterd me and i had to re-play like 45 min because there is almost no saving point there,only 1 before the tiamat fight*spoiler*

Legend of Lara 06-03-07 19:12

One of the best things about XII are the friendly creatures you come across that heal you and cast protect and stuff. :D

*laralover* 06-03-07 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1626824)
I realised that by fiddling with the Party menu when Balthier and Fran joined. :p

Same here lol Has anyone killed that really hard cockatrice that has protect and stuff one hit killed my character:mad:

Evilkipje 06-03-07 19:53

you mean the cluckatrice?

i got my ass kicked by it the first time, now, leveled up to about level 18, i'm going back to try again :D

i need teh money for iron hammers!