www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Trigger_happy 24-03-07 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1669051)
I haven't played X but I looooooooove X-2! :D I think it's so loose and fresh, exactly what the franchise needed after countless dark emo outings.

And I guess I'm one of the 5 people in the world who absolutely adored the Dressphere system. :pi:

I like that fresh and quite happy way about it too. Plus, the battle system is good.

Hyper_Crazy 24-03-07 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by *laralover* (Post 1669139)
I got FF9 today in the post as iv never actually owned the game only borrowed my freinds this game is one of my favourite ffs i love the old moogles!:D

I love FFIX, one of my favourite Final Fantasy, old Moogles where the best XD. So where you up to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TR FAN 18 (Post 1669724)
Errrmm... I'm out of things to do. I have beaten Yiazmat and Omega MK XII. I've got all 13 Espers. I got a new weapon called Wyrmhero Blade, it has 130 AP, +50 Evade and equips Bravery & Faith, BUT it is so SLOW attacking. I equipped it on Vaan and it takes 30-40 seconds for him to attack WITH HASTE! :hea: Also, it's not even on the Licence Board so you don't need a Licence for it.
Still trying to get that Zodiac Spear too. Stupid random chest.

I'm going to hate it when I get that far in the game, keep trying and you will eventually find it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigger_happy (Post 1669954)
I like that fresh and quite happy way about it too. Plus, the battle system is good.

I liked the battle system in X, but I hated the X-2 battle system.

MiCkiZ88 24-03-07 20:25

okay... HELP! :(

I'm kinda.. you know. Stuck for the very first time :whi: At Fey wood, Ice field of clearsight.. The heck Am I supposed to do here? There are these 4 colossal buildings but none of them have anything in them Just lots of fiends and I keep getting slaughtered. by those praying mantises because the eat eachothers and come stronger. The only thing that works for them is bio magic =/

edit: gah nevrmind.. I found out what to do :wve:

*laralover* 24-03-07 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy (Post 1670698)
I love FFIX, one of my favourite Final Fantasy, old Moogles where the best XD. So where you up to?

Yeah i think 9 is probably my favourite now up there with X i dont know though i like all of the games >< but when someone says FF i immediately think of 9!:D Im just onto disk 2 now going to Treno.

Legend of Lara 24-03-07 21:16

Ugh... well, thanks to the PS3 bc *glares at PS3* I can't play any FF games anymore! :( I have to resetup my PS2!

Hyper_Crazy 24-03-07 21:29

I'm at Giza Plains, the Rains.

My party levels are:
Vaan: 24
Balthier: 23
Fran: 24
Basch: 23
Ashe: 24
Penelo: 23

MiCkiZ88 24-03-07 22:01

Whoah your fast hc! :eek: How long have you been playing your new game? :yik:

I'm at anciet city of giruviega

Everyone: level 37
Play time clocked at: 63:07

Hyper_Crazy 24-03-07 22:05

I have been playing for 19 hours, not sure about the minutes. Oh yeh, on Giza Plains, when its the Rain, theres the 6 withered trees, I got all 6 of them, they lead to one of the other banks on Giza.

MiCkiZ88 24-03-07 22:10

lol.. you are 10 hours faster there than I was the first time :D

Ah.. Well I gotta try it the second time I play the game through. I'm just doing this time to ''quick'' run through the story. I always leave the extra stuff for the second run :) But this time there's just too much extra :eek:

Trigger_happy 24-03-07 22:11

Does anyone have tips for the 1st demonwall in King Raithwall's tomb? I had a go, but he mooshed my party against the wall! My main party members are all around level 16, so I may try to level them up a bit.