www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Yuna´s Wish 30-03-07 02:01

They´re the same age Tidus and Yuna are in FFX (well, Zidane and Garnet). But Amarant and the others are older, except for Eiko and Vivi who are 6 or 8. It´s quite an interesting topic :vlol:

Tomb Raider 5194 30-03-07 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1685981)
They´re the same age Tidus and Yuna are in FFX (well, Zidane and Garnet). But Amarant and the others are older, except for Eiko and Vivi who are 6 or 8. It´s quite an interesting topic :vlol:

Lol indeed, I never really liked that much FFIX but I always remember Zidane as the monkey boy, but I did play it and Vivi and Eiko do have a reason to be small but the others are like a few inches or maybe just a foot taller.

Yuna´s Wish 30-03-07 02:07

Exactly! Kuja was 17 too (maybe 19) and Garland and Brahne and Beatrix...it was quite weird:p However, after reading the biographies of the characters I couldn´t believe Zidane and Garnet were 17...they look like 10 years old children :D

Tomb Raider 5194 30-03-07 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1685985)
Exactly! Kuja was 17 too (maybe 19) and Garland and Brahne and Beatrix...it was quite weird:p However, after reading the biographies of the characters I couldn´t believe Zidane and Garnet were 17...they look like 10 years old children :D

Thats what I thought too I thought they were about 10, 11 or 12 lol :vlol:.

Yuna´s Wish 30-03-07 02:13

Eiko must be 4 then:p Oh, poor people, we´re saying such things behind them :D Suggest another topic lol, something beyond age or height :tea:

Tomb Raider 5194 30-03-07 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1685996)
Eiko must be 4 then:p Oh, poor people, we´re saying such things behind them :D Suggest another topic lol, something beyond age or height :tea:

Lol :vlol: :D

How about... favorite FMV or cutscene in an FF game?

Yuna´s Wish 30-03-07 02:22

Good question! mmm...let´s see:

FFVIII: The ending, definitely. I also love Edea´s Parade, it´s gorgeous and the music is the best one of FFVIII, Edea´s Parade/Theme is my favourite one of the game.

FFIX:Alexander vs Bahamut...Garnet and Eiko being rescued by Zidane.

FFX: Suteki Da Ne...Macalania´s lake´s FMV is the best of the game, and the ending gets second place (best FF ending). It´s simply amazing.

FFX-2: 1000 Words...the song is perfect and the colours and images fading are great.

FFXII: I don´t know...the FMV could easily be cutscenes...and the characters speak all the time...so I´d have to say the best one (even if it doesn´t imply it´s good) would be the ending.

Tomb Raider 5194 30-03-07 02:28

FFVIII: I also loved Edea´s Parade and liked the music there when she gives Squall the Ice Strike simply wonderful and also the ending too.

FFX: I liked the cutscene in which Yuna cries in Macalania Woods and the love scene and of course the ending too

FFX2: I could say simply all FMVs

FFXII: I like the Ocurria cutscene and though I havent completed the game I saw all the ending and its well the best fmv :D.

Yuna´s Wish 30-03-07 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb Raider 5194 (Post 1686010)
FFXII: I like the Ocurria cutscene and though I havent completed the game I saw all the ending and its well the best fmv :D.

I feel like FFXII´s FMVs can easily be considered as cutscenes...the only special thing they have is the graphic quality...but nothing else. FMVs are to be interesting, and the ending is the only FMV that tries to stand as a full fledged FMV :p

kryptonite23 30-03-07 11:54

Can anyone answer this question please::)

In the FFXII,in the Nomad Village where can I see Jinn?
Is it in the South,East,West of North?


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.