www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

TR FAN 18 30-03-07 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptonite23 (Post 1686493)
Can anyone answer this question please::)

In the FFXII,in the Nomad Village where can I see Jinn?
Is it in the South,East,West of North?

I think it was the South of Nomad Village. There will be an area that has another Blue Save Crystal. Jinn should be there.

kryptonite23 30-03-07 12:26

THanks for answering my question,TRfan:tmb:

TR FAN 18 30-03-07 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptonite23 (Post 1686581)
THanks for answering my question,TRfan:tmb:

No problem! :tmb:

What levels are your characters at now?

lee32uk 30-03-07 14:42

Anyone know if there is another way to get the Zodiac Spear on FF12 as i opened one of the 3 chests that you are not supposed to by mistake :o
Can it be bought/won sometime in the game?
Im at Panama Rift so theres no chance of me restarting the game again :hea:

Tomb Raider 5194 30-03-07 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1686012)
I feel like FFXII´s FMVs can easily be considered as cutscenes...the only special thing they have is the graphic quality...but nothing else. FMVs are to be interesting, and the ending is the only FMV that tries to stand as a full fledged FMV :p

Very true, the ones Ive seen or payed attention havent been too long and they were not so important except for the ending, and every FMV in the FFs are very good but how could I forget that one of the best in FFVIII was Rinoa in Space.

@lee32uk: I think the only way was by not opening the chests, unless you have a save file before you opened it. :wve:

MiCkiZ88 30-03-07 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb Raider 5194 (Post 1685626)
Its good but not so good but good and enjoyable lol, and the storyline behind Vincent is quite interesting in DoC and much things are revealed.

lol.. well since it's good and enjoyable for a FF fan then il be getting it :)

*rants* stupid keyboard isn't working properly after cleaning it *end of rant*

Damn.. Is there a good way to deafeat those Vivian (or what ever where they) Malboros in FFXII? They keep attacking with that bad breath that causes almost all status ailments (blind, sap, sleep, disease etc..) Was a bit hard since I got to the second area in Giruvega and the only save sphere was back to the entrace :hea:

Hyper_Crazy 30-03-07 19:53

Hmmm, I'm at Draklor, still, I haven't really been playing, I'm just training, any recommended levels before I defeat Cid?

MiCkiZ88 30-03-07 19:55

I beat him on the first time through.. It was a bit hard since he is attack proof because those hovering machines around him. Those shoot at you aswell as Cid shoots you.. So you better have lots of phoenix downs and a mage that heals and raises up your party. I beat him at level 32 or 34 :)

Hyper_Crazy 30-03-07 19:57

Thanks for the information, well I think I should be alright, my whole party is level 36 XD.

Tomb Raider 5194 30-03-07 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1687332)
lol.. well since it's good and enjoyable for a FF fan then il be getting it :)

*rants* stupid keyboard isn't working properly after cleaning it *end of rant*

Damn.. Is there a good way to deafeat those Vivian (or what ever where they) Malboros in FFXII? They keep attacking with that bad breath that causes almost all status ailments (blind, sap, sleep, disease etc..) Was a bit hard since I got to the second area in Giruvega and the only save sphere was back to the entrace :hea:

Lol the game is quite good and addiciting too, and i think that I just ran away from those enemies in Giruvegan XD, if I remember correctly they cast almost all bad status affects, so they gave me a bad time because they casted disease too I think.