www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   PLAYSTATION 4 - Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=196914)

mileylover04 23-01-15 01:40

If this is real, I wonder if may the opted for a power brick with the cord instead of having it built into the system. That is one way the could possibly make it smaller. It looks cool, but a do love the look of my current PS4 as is. Now a slimmer Xbox One would be nice. That thing is massive, but still looks very nice.

jajay119 23-01-15 19:06

Perhaps they're just in the conceptual stages of a slim version right now and that's a preliminary design. Like others have said it's far too early for a PS4 slim. That seems much more like a mid gen thing. Plus, I agree is seems far too small in comparison to the original PS4 to be pheasible. It'd be coold if they could make this happen with no problems however, though I think I'd still personally want the original model. I really like it's desing. It looks like a more sleak PS2.

Lara_Fan1 23-01-15 20:42

So the slim is just basically the top half of the 4? :vlol:
The only slim PS I was attracted to was the PS3 but that was only because the PS3 was a fat and looked horrible on my stand.

Vinkula 24-01-15 06:47

I don't really like the look of the slim version. I love the look of the original one that we all PS4 owners now have. It looks so futuristic and Star Trek-ish :p

Peterstar101 24-01-15 23:37

Sony is giving away digital content to settle its 2011 PlayStation Network breach

If you registered before "May 15th, 2011" and you did not claim the benefits Sony originally gave back in 2011, you're eligible for three possible options. If you did claim the benefits you're not eligible for the "6 Month PS+ Subscription", instead you can opt for the "3 Month PS+ Subscription.

Quote:

OPTION 1: FREE GAME
If you choose Option 1 only, you may select two games.
If you choose Option 1 and either Option 2 or Option 3 in Section C, you may select one game.

Dead Nation™ (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet™ (PSP)
inFAMOUS™ (PS3)
ModNation™ Racers (PSP)
LittleBigPlanet™ (PS3)
Patapon® 3 (PSP)
Super Stardust™ HD (PS3)
Killzone® Liberation (PSP)
rain™ (PS3)
WipEout® Pure (PSP)
Puppeteer™ (PS3)
Syphon Filter®: Dark Mirror (PSP)
Invizimals™: Lost Kingdom (PS3)
God of War® HD (PS3)

OPTION 2: FREE THEMES

If you choose Option 2 only, you may select up to six of these themes.
If you choose Option 2 and either Option 1 or Option 3 in Section C, you may select up to three of these themes.

WipEout® HD Dynamic Theme
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Dynamic Theme
TOKYO JUNGLE™ Dynamic Theme
The Last Of Us™ Dynamic Theme
Ratchet & Clank® Dynamic Theme
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ Dynamic Theme

OPTION 3: FREE “PLAYSTATION PLUS” SUBSCRIPTION
If you choose Option 3 only, your free subscription will be for six months. If you choose Option 3 and either Option 1 or Option 2 in Section C, your free subscription will be for three months.

IF YOU DID CLAIM THE "WELCOME BACK" BENEFITS, YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR 3 MONTHS OF "PLAYSTATION PLUS"

This is available as an option if you do not already subscribe to
PlayStation Plus. If you are already a subscriber, please choose
either the FREE GAME OPTION or FREE THEMES OPTION above.

Go here to file a legal claim - https://psnsoesettlement.com/mainpage/ClaimForm.aspx

You must submit your claim before "August 31st 2015"

_______

I'd just take the PS+ subscription over old games and themes :p

(If you can see errors that's my fault. I had to type a majority of this in myself :p)

DOPE 25-01-15 02:57

But, after 4 years!? :eek:

Peterstar101 25-01-15 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOPE (Post 7267330)
But, after 4 years!? :eek:

They got sued recently.

____

PSN is becoming a huge annoyance now.

I was charged $30 dollars, all because they don't put password protection for purchases?

That's so ****ing annoying. How good is Sony's refund policy?

PhantomPain 25-01-15 03:31

Say whaat? Sounds like a class action lawsuit :confused:

Peterstar101 25-01-15 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterstar101 (Post 7267333)
PSN is becoming a huge annoyance now.

I was charged $30 dollars, all because they don't put password protection for purchases?

That's so ****ing annoying. How good is Sony's refund policy?

Have to contact Sony tomorrow. They only do "live chat".

PhantomPain 25-01-15 13:04

^ How exactly did that happen?