www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Hello everyone! (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=226956)

Winethorn 05-02-22 19:12

Hello everyone!

After years of lurking, I decided to register to this forum. One of the last forums left on the web. Twitter & Facebook is to blame for that IMO.

Nevermind, Lara Croft is one of my favourite fictional characters. Played Legends and the nuCroft series. Now, I plan to stream TR Anniversary on my Twitch channel. I intend to become a dedicated charity streamer, as an extension to my website.

Any advices for me playing TR Anniversary? (Will post on the TR Anniversary board).

UPDATE: Switched to UNDERWORLD because Anniversary crashed my PC.

Greenapple968 05-02-22 21:22

Welcome to the forum.

I've only completed Anniversary once, and that was years ago. I really can't remember much about the game, and therefore wouldn't be able to advise you on it.

Winethorn 06-02-22 17:47

Is the game so forgettable?:D Thanks for taking the time to answer me, Greenapple968!

HarleyCroft 06-02-22 18:08

Hi Winethorn :)
Have you played any of the classics? I prefer the Core design games but thoroughly enjoyed (and still do) Anniversary. If you liked Legend you will probably have a good time :D

My advice is to play around with the camera angles if Lara keeps using her sleek grappleswing walljump move to enthusiastically plummet to her death instead of grabbing the closeby ledge.(If you've never played Anniversay before it becomes a problem in Greece, at least on console. Maybe you'll have better luck on PC :p)

Pelagius 07-02-22 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winethorn (Post 8341792)
After years of lurking, I decided to register to this forum. One of the last forums left on the web. Twitter & Facebook is to blame for that IMO.

Forums... are... superior...!

Welcome aboard, in any case.

Winethorn 07-02-22 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pelagius (Post 8341944)
Forums... are... superior...!

Welcome aboard, in any case.

I agree with you, forums are better!

@HarleyCroft: Thanks for the advice! I'm no longer going to play Anniversary because the game crashes with OBS, so I switched to Underworld. Really nice game, great visuals and soundtrack but there are some ugly glitches in it.

Winethorn 28-02-22 19:55

That's it! I "finished" Tomb Raider Underworld. I gave up on the last 30 minutes of the game. I got two crashes, had to restart it twice!!! Watched the ending on youtube.

I don't recommend this game for streaming, at all. It's a pity. The game design, soundtrack and visuals are amazing but the bugs and glitches are a deal breaker.

HarleyCroft 02-03-22 01:41

Haha oh no :o
Are you going to play another? Perhaps give Anniversary another shot? It's way better than Underworld imo

Winethorn 02-03-22 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyCroft (Post 8344865)
Haha oh no :o
Are you going to play another? Perhaps give Anniversary another shot? It's way better than Underworld imo

After Underworld, I'm not sure I will give Anniversary a chance. I tried it but it already caused some problems with OBS.

I still want to play Lara Croft GO & Guardian of the Light