www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Bloodborne (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=205742)

jarekhanzelka 10-06-14 04:32

Bloodborne
 

So no Demon's Souls 2, but a whole new IP instead. Either way looks as delicious as ever.

voltz 10-06-14 04:42

For a second there I read that as BloodRayne.

Dammit boy, you got my hopes up. :mad:

:}hello friend 10-06-14 05:21

System seller for me. Can't wait to look like a badass with my shotgun and scythe.

domino92 10-06-14 05:25

Too early to say. No gameplay, not interested.* CGI trailers are too easy to hype up anyway.

*not that gameplay trailers are representational of actual gameplay anymore

jarekhanzelka 10-06-14 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by domino92 (Post 7087322)
Too early to say. No gameplay, not interested.* CGI trailers are too easy to hype up anyway.

*not that gameplay trailers are representational of actual gameplay anymore

There was a gameplay vid already, made it apparent the gameplay will be near identical to their last three games.

domino92 10-06-14 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarekhanzelka (Post 7087329)
There was a gameplay vid already, made it apparent the gameplay will be near identical to their last three games.

Is there? Haven't seen it yet.

Zelda master 10-06-14 07:24

I saw the trailer and I thought that The Order was retooled. Than I realised that that was one of the first games they showed. Really surprised by how similar the games looked.

lcroft_lc 10-06-14 07:32

It should come to PC as well.

TRLegendLuver 10-06-14 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda master (Post 7087427)
I saw the trailer and I thought that The Order was retooled. Than I realised that that was one of the first games they showed. Really surprised by how similar the games looked.

You think the Order and Bloodborne look really similar? I'm going to take that as a joke, because they look nothing alike. This obviously looks like a brand new 'Dark Souls' title, considering the gore, the kills, and the developer. And everyone knows Dark/Demon Souls is it's own pile of crazy.

Nemo_91 10-06-14 07:59

Sweeet. PS4 exclusive though? Meh.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.