www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

WWETombRaider 15-03-18 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Croft (Post 7835201)
There's promotion around the game already! Arby's posted this ad on their pages and we can see her outfit more clearly. Sadly it's just a strap, not a backpack.

Promo this early? And why Arby's? Unless it's the movie they're promoting. :tea:

Enya Brennan 15-03-18 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 783514)
And that underground cave with a pyramid in the middle reminded me very much of the Abandoned Mines area from ROTTR :D

That part is the highlight of the trailer for me. Looks so atmospheric and spooky, full of traps for Lara to dodge unless she wants to meet a premature death.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7835173)
+1 for Rome. Honestly, I've been begging for an urban and rainy setting since AoD. Hopefully there's some sort of level like that in Shadow.

I’d like to see urban and rainy in London, even though I know it’s so typical :D Imagine Lara infiltrating the British Museum to ‘borrow’ some artefact and have her jumping and climbing around landmarks, like St Paul’s or Tower Bridge (which I think was featured in the cover of one the early pre-Rise comics). Then, give Rome the classical architecture and the ancient feeling it deserves, deliciously bathed in delightful sunlight and a gentle breeze.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 7835176)
Like I said in another thread :

55% Mexico
25% Vatican
20% London

Would be perfect !

Absolutely perfect!

WWETombRaider 15-03-18 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7835253)
I’d like to see urban and rainy in London, even though I know it’s so typical :D Imagine Lara infiltrating the British Museum to ‘borrow’ some artefact and have her jumping and climbing around landmarks, like St Paul’s or Tower Bridge (which I think was featured in the cover of one the early pre-Rise comics). Then, give Rome the classical architecture and the ancient feeling it deserves, deliciously bathed in delightful sunlight and a gentle breeze.

Yes! It's like you're reading my thoughts! This is exactly what I want. Lara traversing rainy rooftops at night. Sure, it's rehashed from TR3 but it's a perfect setting. :D

charmedangelin 15-03-18 17:16

I really wish they would give her some shorts. She's going to be in the jungle which can be a hot a humid environment. Why not let her keep the black top she has, but let her have brown shorts instead. And they don't have to be short shorts, I think it would be better is she had knee length shorts with black boots.

Mickybyrne20 15-03-18 17:16

Why does she only have one holster? IT'S DEPRESSING ME! Gonna be FORCED to use the bow again. :rolleyes:

AntRaidsTombs 15-03-18 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 (Post 7835259)
Why does she only have one holster? IT'S DEPRESSING ME! Gonna be FORCED to use the bow again. :rolleyes:

Who forced you to use the bow lol. You didn’t have to use the bow

Chamayoo 15-03-18 17:20

I forgot about the puzzle game for Monday... Maybe it will have more hints about the real game !

charmedangelin 15-03-18 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 (Post 7835259)
Why does she only have one holster? IT'S DEPRESSING ME! Gonna be FORCED to use the bow again. :rolleyes:

Actually yes, I knew the duals weren't going to be in this game due to a certain leaker that I couldn't really mention here. They actually talked to one of the developers and apparently were told that the technology isn't ready for dual pistols.

A poor excuse in my book.

Moosey 15-03-18 17:25

I'm REALLY hoping that there is a city level in this one. It's one of the things I miss from the pre-reboot days. The London levels from TR3 and the Paris levels from AOD are some of my favourite parts of the series.

Enya Brennan 15-03-18 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7835254)
Yes! It's like you're reading my thoughts! This is exactly what I want. Lara traversing rainy rooftops at night. Sure, it's rehashed from TR3 but it's a perfect setting. :D

Is there a better game to take inspiration from than TRIII? :cln: London is such a perfect location and it’s time to properly bring it back.


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.