www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   The Lost Artifact (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Lost Artifact PS1 Conversion (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=226112)

Greenapple968 19-05-21 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teeth (Post 8299286)
Very nice work :D

I want to play this now just for the added challenge of getting through the whole thing with save crystals.

Do you normally play on the PC where you have unlimited saves and the crystals are health crystals?

LateRaider 19-05-21 19:06

oh my god, this is amazing!!! they said it couldn't be done and once again you deliver. thank you so much!!!

Greenapple968 19-05-21 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 8299301)
oh my god, this is amazing!!! they said it couldn't be done and once again you deliver. thank you so much!!!

Like me, are you a PS player who has never played any of the golds before?

Teeth 19-05-21 21:23

You need to play the Gold games, Greenapple. There are so many cool, rewarding secret areas; I always say you discover something new with every playthrough. It's also fun to see the creative ways they attempt to tell a story through the level design.

If you get TR1 and 2 on Steam you can download their expansions for free. Good luck finding The Lost Artifact, though...

Greenapple968 19-05-21 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teeth (Post 8299369)
You need to play the Gold games, Greenapple. There are so many cool, rewarding secret areas; I always say you discover something new with every playthrough. It's also fun to see the creative ways they attempt to tell a story through the level design.

If you get TR1 and 2 on Steam you can download their expansions for free. Good luck finding The Lost Artifact, though...

Aren't the golds included with the PC games for TR1-TR3?

Kirishima 19-05-21 21:43

Not for TLA. It was completely standalone, and never included in any sort of bundle with 3.

mizuno_suisei 19-05-21 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirishima (Post 8299380)
Not for TLA. It was completely standalone, and never included in any sort of bundle with 3.

It is really not hard to find now! *cough* archive org historical collecting. I thought I had a combo tr3tr3g english release but it's a bootleg - the japanese combo I have though is definately official! Some other languages may have been too.

So glad to see this on its final stretch! Looking forward to it :D

LateRaider 19-05-21 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenapple968 (Post 8299311)
Like me, are you a PS player who has never played any of the golds before?

i've played all of the golds on PC but i would love to be able to put TR1, 2, and 3 gold and The Times Level on my soft-modded PS3. it's more comfortable for me to veg out on my bed rather than sit at my pc. and i can't set up my room in a manner where i can plug my pc into my tv unfortunately

lance6439 20-05-21 01:43

looks beautiful

Greenapple968 20-05-21 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 8299392)
i've played all of the golds on PC but i would love to be able to put TR1, 2, and 3 gold and The Times Level on my soft-modded PS3. it's more comfortable for me to veg out on my bed rather than sit at my pc. and i can't set up my room in a manner where i can plug my pc into my tv unfortunately

I see. Well I'm yet to play the golds and it would be nice to be able to play them. I could even do Blind LPs for them if I was able to play the games.


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.