www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dumb things people say (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210928)

SebCroc 02-07-15 09:49

This happened not long ago...

We were paired up in class for a poster project, which was set due in a week. Nearing the end of the lesson, my partner and I agreed to split the workload and finish it at home, then combine it in the following lesson.

Fast-forward to next lesson, she comes with nothing. Her response?

"I... forgot. I'll bring it next time, promise! <3"
XOXO. k bye.

I'm not this stupid. It's obvious you didn't forget. You were just too lazy to do your part :hea:

Following this affair, she avoided the topic completely as if nothing had happened, and I ended up finishing the project myself. This is why I despise group work; I always end up with the useless people :(

Sir Launcelot 02-07-15 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by SebCroc (Post 7391593)
This happened not long ago...

We were paired up in class for a poster project, which was set due in a week. Nearing the end of the lesson, my partner and I agreed to split the workload and finish it at home, then combine it in the following lesson.

Fast-forward to next lesson, she comes with nothing. Her response?

"I... forgot. I'll bring it next time, promise! <3"
XOXO. k bye.

I'm not this stupid. It's obvious you didn't forget. You were just too lazy to do your part :hea:

Following this affair, she avoided the topic completely as if nothing had happened, and I ended up finishing the project myself. This is why I despise group work; I always end up with the useless people :(

You should have just not done your half too, then waited until the teacher asked for it and pointed the finger.

DragonSlayer 11-07-15 14:11

The things charity muggers aka chuggers say and do to try and get you to donate is irritating, a good few years back one of them asked me would i like to share their umbrella (it had just started raining heavily) i just walked on and ignored them, it's especially irritating when they insist on blocking your path even more so when they are all over the place, sometimes there would be as many as eight (sometimes more) on one street.

Tommy123 11-07-15 14:26

"oh you have anxiety? Just stop worrying about it you're fine"

DragonSlayer 11-07-15 15:39

People saying have you seen my glasses when they're wearing them :D

Admles 11-07-15 16:22

"I didn't know that was against the TRF rules", after they've been banned twice for said offence already :pi:

Vinkula 11-07-15 16:35

"Are those real glasses you're wearing?"

No :cool: I downloaded them from PS Store.

DragonSlayer 20-07-15 15:43

When a 7ft NBA player named Reggie Harding attempted to rob a Detroit gas station with a mask, the attendant said i know it's you Reggie to which he replied no man it ain't me.

Dumb things people say in movies:
I was flicking through the channels over the weekend looking for something to watch there wasn't a lot on so i watched the last half hour of Sand Sharks on syfy the lines in the movie were terrible but funny.

One person got bitten in half and some guy said to her i'll just put your guts back in and you'll be fine this was the same guy who for some reason decided to sing row row row your boat to the sand sharks before being eaten.

TheRCroft 20-07-15 15:52

"I'm from Portugal."
"Oh yes, Spanish is such a beautiful language."

I'm not even kidding, this happened to a friend of mine not so long ago. The amount of people who, in the 21st century, still think Portugal is some sort of Spanish province is too damn high. Funny, considering Portugal is older than Spain as we know it today.

Sir Launcelot 21-07-15 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRCroft (Post 7406594)
"I'm from Portugal."
"Oh yes, Spanish is such a beautiful language."

I'm not even kidding, this happened to a friend of mine not so long ago. The amount of people who, in the 21st century, still think Portugal is some sort of Spanish province is too damn high. Funny, considering Portugal is older than Spain as we know it today.

You mean Portuguese people don't speak Spanish? :eek:

brincadeira... ;)