www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dumb things people say (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210928)

DragonSlayer 29-06-15 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 (Post 7388878)
I once said to my father.

Who invented dogs? I was meant to ask, what did they evolve from/how long have dogs been around but I came out with that question. What was worse, was I was 19 years old when I asked.

That's something that Ralph Wiggum would say, speaking of Ralph he gets some of the best lines on The Simpsons.

Bye bye Lisa tomorrow we find out what 5 minus 3 is

My cat's breath smells like cat food

(Thrown through a window with a note attached) i'm a brick

Me fail english that's unpossible

When i grow up i'm going to bovine university

Help she's touching my special area

I wanna be a triangle

(After being scared) i'm going back inside mommy

Lisa is a sellout, Lisa is a sellout, Lisa what's a sellout?

(After a dam breaks and floods the city) i think i wet the bed

What's a battle?

(With a plastic thing in his mouth) My knob tastes funny

My favourite Homer lines

I never apologise i'm sorry but that's the way i am

For all you know you could wake up dead tomorrow

I am so smart smrt i mean smart

Lara_Fan1 29-06-15 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer (Post 7388893)
That's something that Ralph Wiggum would say, speaking of Ralph he gets some of the best lines on The Simpsons.

Well I've never been compared to Ralph Wiggum before but I lol'd at this post. Looking at all the examples you gave, it seems I have more in common with him than I thought :vlol:.

Newraider75 29-06-15 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admles (Post 7388871)
This reminds me of that member who made a thread asking about the different seasons in southern hemisphere vs northern hemisphere, then one bright spark actually asked if we called our cold weather summer and our hot weather winter, to line up with the rest of the world.

Oh lord :vlol:

DragonSlayer 29-06-15 15:15

Years ago i heard a kid ask its mother is the river there because someone left the tap on :vlol:

xcrushterx 29-06-15 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admles (Post 7388871)
then one bright spark actually asked if we called our cold weather summer and our hot weather winter, to line up with the rest of the world...

You should :tea: j/k

CerebralAssassin 29-06-15 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy (Post 7388586)
What post? lol I didn't even see yours. :P

oops!nevermind then:pi:

Daring Do 29-06-15 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer (Post 7389057)
Years ago i heard a kid ask its mother is the river there because someone left the tap on :vlol:

Aw, that's cute! :D

LuigiEspadachin 29-06-15 19:26

Eleven years ago. My MSN account was hacked and strangely whoever did it was just saying one thing to people. One thing that you'd only know if you knew me personally which made me think it was someone from school. (I wasn't really as open online then as I am now). I tried explaining the situation to a supposed friend of mine, his response?:

"What's wrong with someone using your account?"

Keep in mind we were like 14-15 at the time. But still so dumb I've not forgotten that.

Mind you, I've said some dumb stuff too. I was in hospital after a procedure and was hooked up to morphine. My mother was telling me about a story she read in the paper about a guy who died from falling off a balcony. My answer?:

"Is he alright?"

Admles 30-06-15 08:57

Another dumb thing that infuriates me, when someone goes through your phone / invades your privacy and JUSTIFIES it with "what have you got to hide?" :hea:

CerebralAssassin 30-06-15 16:33

^ ikr? paranoid girlffriends...arrgh!:hea: