View Single Post
Old 25-01-20, 00:07   #31937
Daft Raider
Inactive

The collectors edition is full of useless junk. Just like RE2s collectors edition was, pass.

So I was replaying the original RE3 last night and decided to do a run where I take down Nemesis each time he’s encountered, which is something I’ve never done before. I managed to do it each time (the fight in the RPD with the rocket launcher was TOUGH) and got both special weapons. I took him down as Carlos and cured Jill’s infection, once I was playing as Jill I was immediately attacked again, I almost didn’t take him down because I figured he didn’t have anything left other than maybe some first aid sprays. Boy was I wrong. Once I killed him I received the Inf. Ammo Case, which when combined with any weapon gives you infinite ammo for it. I almost pooped my pants! I had no idea that this was a reward in the game, what an amazing reward for the work put in taking down Nemesis! Naturally I combined it with my grenade launcher with Freeze rounds, making the rest of the game absolute cake. What a fun run that was!
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote