View Single Post
Old 30-05-21, 10:56   #5
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRF View Post
Install the game normally, switch of Wifi and Mobile Data and skip the update through the app. See what happens there.
Tried that, same problem. Only that it doesn't ask if I wanna install the additional level files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRF View Post
Another option:
If you try installing the game without the Google Play store? Since we are not allowed to share links to those site here, just search for it online (be safe though).
I'll try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Did you maybe restrict the app from accessing your storage? That could probably cause such an issue. I haven't tried Android 11 though as I don't have that on my phone (yet).
When I first start the game it asks me if it can access the phone's storage and I allow that. And I'm not even really sure if it's an issue with Android 11 but maybe with my specific phone model.

Edit:
I installed it from the APK file, but then the loading bar didn't even move.

But I found the solution! I went to the Android options and then into the Relic Run options and deleted the saved data and that did the trick. I guess that when I migrated data from my old phone, it copied the save files for Relic Run and that didn't seem to work well.

Last edited by Wooxman; 30-05-21 at 11:20.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote