View Single Post
Old 23-10-21, 19:46   #19000
Em20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Little announcement about my video about the AJ movies I almost finished the shooting part about Cambodia (for this part I haven't a lot of footage from the B roll so it's a mix between film and B roll) same for Pinewood I'm afraid.

I'm actually at 1hour and 5min of video :

All is missing for the LC TR part is

Pinewood shooting (easiest part) : 6min
Pré production part 1 : Edit, deleted scenes and stuff : 7min
Pré production part 2 (hardest part) : Music : 5 min
The promotion (the easiest part) : 4min45
The release and reception (easy too) : 2min20

Then LC TR : COL

Wich isn't going to last 1 hour 30 like the section about the first movie but approximately 25min or maybe less

Then a part about TR III the canceled sequel (less than 4min) mostly it's text narrated by one of my friends ^^

The Legacy part : 4min30

The conclusion : Wich will be re written :1min 40

Then I need to put music and to give the speaking part wich there for almost all the video to my friend wich is also my audio editor (wich is doing every male voices for docs) and a great artist, he's amazing

Then everything will be ready for the big jum I mean the big reveal on youtube and If Youtube doesn't accept or block my video then I will put it on Vimeo.

I hope to release it in the middle of November but there's still a long way to go ^^

So the video wich was in the beginning supposed to last 1h25 will last approximately 2h with the credits.
I’m really excited for this, and what’s the most cool is that the audio will be in French
Em20 is online now   Reply With Quote