View Single Post
Old 21-01-07, 17:02   #28
Titak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackGrey View Post
I've just had an idea, make the vehicle float above the ground in all it's animations of course this would involve some work and making sure the land next to the boat is higher, just a thought.
This will not work because a vehicle is programmed to fall down when the ground is gone (like when driving of a ledge). Changing the animation in such a way that it floats a bit above ground does not change that. I have a floating vehicle in my HM levels and it behaves just the same as the original vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornchild
Can we have the trc parallel bars. If it is to much trouble could the pole ropes hard coded collision be turned horizontal so that it could be used for the bars instead.
You don't need TREP for that. It is already possible to have those TRC parallelbars. It can be done with some clever programming of some of Lara's animations. (the ones for the polerope actually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piega
I would love objects to shatter with a trigger. For now I have a different solution (and saves me from finding another solution for MACplayers). Make the item to shatter in pushable slot1 and adjust collision. When you set it as invisible and trigger it you cannot push it and behaves like any other animating object. Put the hammer object next to it. Texture it invisible and delete the sounds. In the main window of wadmerger disable the collision of the hammer. Dont adjust it in the animation editor! Now Lara cannot interact with it. Put 3 in the ocb of the hammer. Trigger the hammer how you want and you will have a perfect shatter object with sound at your commant.
Such a clever solution!!!
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote