View Single Post
Old 14-02-07, 21:11   #37
Hyper_Crazy
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
I thought so too...I remembered it so amazing...but after replaying FFVIII (these days, I´m on disc 3, after the Ragnarok and before the Lunatic Pandora events with Raijin, Fujin and Seifer) I got to the conclusion that he is the weirdest guy ever. I remembered the Ragnarok moment between them really romantic...but he was quite cold all the time (not Alllll the time, but most of the time). I was disappointed.
Tidus and Yuna´s love is full of wishes, promises for a better life, hopes for the future, a charming song (Suteki da ne), tears, dramatic moments (ending, lake Macalania, Al Bhed site -when he understands she is to die when summoning the Final Aeon-). I love everything about their relationship and would have been the hapiest person with a FFX-3!
Well Squall can be cold hearted some, well near enough all the time, but at the end of disk 2 where Rinoa is possessed by the Sorceress (Ultimitia) he shows more emotions, mainly to do with Rinoa. At when they are in the Ragnarok in Space there was a real romantic scene, and when he rescues her from the Sorceress Memorial place (I can't remember the name). Actually I am not sure which was a better Love Story, thanks Yuna's Wish lol.