View Single Post
Old 30-12-20, 08:57   #6
Craig Michaels

I found this thread because I'm also having trouble figuring out how to get the enemies to work, and thought I'd post here so that instructions could all be found in the same thread.

I installed the plugin, and have added the tiger in the ANIMATING2_MIP slot. I used the following script line:

Customize= CUST_TSU_OBJECTS, TR2_TIGER1, 61, 48, 90, 90, 90

61 is the SlotID of the ANIMATING2_MIP tiger in my project. I got the HP and damage numbers from this chart by TwilightQueen.

However, when I start the game, the tiger runs off into the distance making a mechanical noise, as it did before I installed the plugin and added the script line. I'd love some help figuring out where I went wrong! Thanks!

EDIT: Update #1, I realized that "SlotID" in this case refered not to the object ID, but rather the slot I had assigned the enemy (I put it in the SPHINX slot. So, now my script reads as follows and seems to be working okay:

Customize= CUST_TSU_OBJECTS, TR2_TIGER3, SPHINX, 48, 90, 90, 90

Update #2 I went in and manually reassigned sounds to animation slots using WadTool for Tomb Editor, and the tiger is now fully functional and just as aggressive as TR2/3! Very excited to have gotten this working.

Last edited by Craig Michaels; 03-01-21 at 13:35.
Craig Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote