View Single Post
Old 03-02-19, 02:21   #11
Rai

Logo

I've never been keen on it. I suppose it fits the origin story, but I wouldn't mind a change with something more original.

Main music theme

I like it, it should stay as long as we're still in the current timeline. I wouldn't be against the original one making a comeback either.

Survival theme

I'm not really sure what is meant by this. If it means Lara out in the wilderness and with a sense of danger (with Lara not always getting through unscathed), then yes, it should stay. Lara's always faced dangerous terrains, so it feels pretty normal to keep it.

Upgrading weapons and skills (I dunno why this isn't in the list)

Please go now.

The bow

I love using the bow, if appropriate for the environment. It should definitely stay as part of Lara's arsenal.

The axe(s)

They're pretty much part of current Lara's gear now and have many uses, so should stay if appropriate.

Fire camps

I think they work well for save points and for choosing weapons/fast travel etc. They may seem out of place though should Lara ever visit more modern locations.

One main location

It's fine, but if the story can work around it with the myth chosen, then I think I'd prefer globe-trotting.

Semi open world/Hubs

I love the hub system, but they need to be worked into the main story path and included with mandatory exploration. I prefer sizes akin to Mountain Village, Geothermal Valley at most.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote