View Single Post
Old 15-04-20, 21:05   #1
JsotoTRSaga

Question Bernard or Pierre?

Hello fellow Tomb Raiders. In this time of boredom due to the coronavirus I had a question pop up in my head and it's something I had been wondering for quite some time. Which path do you prefer to take when you play Tomb Raider AOD and reach the parisian ghetto? Do you go for good ol stinky Bernard or do you go for the total loser Pierre?

I personally always try to go the Bernard route, I even end up in the park where he is since I've a routine once I am done dealing with Janice and the drug dealer of going through the sewers before reaching either Pierre or Bernard. But like I said I try... but most of the time when I approach Bernard and interact with him I can't resist to piss him off and be rude to him so I end up with the Pierre route. It has happened to me in the Monstrum Crimescene too in which sometimes I can't resist not being rude to Luddick and calling him an unsavory little runt. Or telling him: "is that it? Is that all you've got". It is a guilty pleasure of mine I am sure somebody must relate to. Sometimes pissing off the characters is worth it just for Jonell's angry and bitchy performance. It is funny. I always enjoy being rude to Luddick, or having no money when Luddick tries to sell the Scorpion X. Lara's reactions in this game are priceless and varied.

Which way do you choose?
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote