View Single Post
Old 11-08-19, 02:52   #20
Grenade

She looks great! I missed her a lot. Her look is somewhat inspired by SC2 (and I appreciate the recolour they gave her to as well!), she even has her old sword back. But her SC4 outfit is selectable in CAS...

Yeah they changed her quite a bit moveset wise, she had a few Captain America moves. She is still a rushdown character and plays mostly like SC4 but they have added new gimmicks just like Amy and her Rose Perception mechanic. Cassandra has Divine Force where she has lightning around her sword and shield, she can do a lot more damage and even with her Critical Edge. I need to play her a bit more. Her Soul Chronicle was very shocking by the way, I won't go into details but I loved the twist they gave us.

Happy to hear we're getting a second season pass. The game needs all the support it can get and I was rather worried with the radio silence that we weren't getting more updates. The last thing we need is this game dying quickly like SC5 and potentially not get a sequel. I think we'll see the first DLC for it near the end of the year. Looks like they're making it possible to block reversal edge, THANK GOD!

Fingers crossed Setsuka and Hilde makes it in. I'm sure the former will be included but I don't know about Hilde sadly I would rather lose the guest character in favour of more legacy characters. But I do like the new Samurai Shodown game and Haohmaru is cool, although I would rather they have gone for another character because he is too much like Mitsurugi. Nakoruru would have been the better choice imo...

We need more stages in this game too and NOT just variants of existing stages. I'm so disappointed we didn't get any with the first season pass!
Grenade is offline   Reply With Quote