View Single Post
Old 04-04-21, 19:31   #860
Mikky

You mean that crate that gives you those 250 coins? Riiiiight. I don't even bother with that, never have I'm not even sure what they expect people to do with that small amount. You can get so much more simply from starting the later stages at any moment on the lucky wheel. Similar games like Archero give you a lot more on those hourly/daily prizes. Maybe it's something they'll improve in an update.

No, the exploit I'm talking about is a little more obscure. It's not like I actually need more coins since I have nearly a million (from the compensation, I haven't actually used the exploit that much since), but... What if I need a ridiculous amount at a later date and they fix the bug because of my big mouth?

Ok, ok. I guess they'll probably find it themselves and fix it anyway, so here goes...

.ylkciuq yrev haloom fo tol a teg nac uoY ...000,02 no dnal ot hguone ykcul era uoy fi ,snaem hcihW .emag eht nepo-er/esolc uoy nehw tols emas eht no dnal syawla ll'uoy os retpahc eht trats uoy nehw denimreted-erp si no sdnal si eulav tahw ekil smees tI .nips eht erofeb trats eht ta kcab ll'uoy dna nur ruoy eunitnoc ot tnaw uoy fi uoy ksa lliw tI .tratser dna emag eht esolc uoy neht dna leehw ykcul eht nips dna egats a trats uoy ,oS
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote