View Single Post
Old 30-05-21, 17:54   #1
ColeMoles

Default A few texturing questions

Hi guys,

I must be being dumb but can anyone help with the following questions ?
-Texturing Horizon - on the old editors to texture the horizon you clicked the black colour on the colour palette at the bottom and then textured wherever you wanted the horizon.
However on tomb editor I go into face edit and then click the black colour on the colour pallette at the bottom (while on the brush setting) then I go to texture areas where I want the horizon to show, however it doesn’t apply the see through texture that shows it’s a horizon, it just applies whatever I have selected in my texture window instead.
How do get to the option so I can texture places in my ceiling that can show the horizon? Am I clicking wrong or something ?

- texturing portals - I’ve been adding cobwebs to my level via portals, however when you click the ‘textured and traversable’ so you can edit, I can’t figure out a way to put the lines on the wall (you know the ones that you use to make sure textures don’t stretch), every time I try it raises/lowers the ceiling/floor in the next room also.
Anyway to stop this or change it so the textures don’t stretch or is there limitations when texturing portals?
ColeMoles is offline   Reply With Quote