View Single Post
Old 17-07-19, 03:00   #4
JCGaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverin View Post
A rather small question but I didn't know where else to put this.

Did anyone else feel like harpoon ammo is hard to come by? I normally never use anything except the pistols, but the sharks at the beginning of 40 fathoms have no other way of being killed so I decided to make an exception and pull out the harpoon gun for the first time. At very close range I had to blast almost all of my ammunition just to get those 2 kills. Makes me wonder how people get any kills with it if they already used the gun on the scuba divers before.

I know that in order to get all kills, I'll have to use harpoon ammo again at Wreck of the Maria Doria. There are sharks that can't be targeted from above somewhere near the end of the level. By that time I hope to have gathered enough new ammunition though. And as far as I can recall, those sharks will be the last enemies that require the use of the harpoon gun. There are some other very annoying and tedious sea creature kills but at least it's possible to kill them eventually by getting out of a one square opening.

What are your thoughts?
I always thought of the harpoon gun as the joke of the series I mean its useless and I never use it except when I'm messing about.
JCGaming is offline   Reply With Quote