Thread: Klona's Works
View Single Post
Old 31-03-14, 17:00   #1
klona
Golden

Default Klona's Works

Hi,
I'm just gonna collect all of my levels' progresses over here instead of making a thread for each one. I'll be posting screenshots and updates of everything.

You can see a list of my completed levels here.

___

Main Projects:

Quote:
Lara Croft and the Circlet of Time (Hold)

Synopsis:
An expedition team looking for the lost Circlet in Egypt is massacred shortly after the discovery of an underground passage deep within the Valley of the Kings. With no suspects found, officials declare it as the work of a terrorist group. Lara digs up info on the Circlet, but nothing turns up other than news of murals and hieroglyphs relating to it being destroyed. However, a single picture of a complete mural made it into the book before it was destroyed; she spends the entire night decoding it. She discovers that the Circlet belonged to the deity Thoth. Thoth enchanted it to bear the power of looking into the past and future. With her interest piqued, Lara quickly packs her backpack and her pistols determined to find the lost artifact at all costs.

Information:
Expect Lara to visit other classic locations because the game won't be ending in Egypt.

Egypt Screenshots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.
~~~

[QUOTE]Tomb Raider - The Ancient World (Hold)

Synopsis:
Lara Croft is hired by an archaeologist called Jason Schaeffer to retrieve an Ancient Key, but there's more than what meets the eye.

___

Mini Projects:

Quote:
Lara's Mansion II (Working)

Synopsis:
Coming soon.

Information:
The game will be a sequel to the original "Lara's Mansion" that was released as a part of the 20³ challenge. This sequel was originally meant to be a part of the 4th 20³ challenge, but due to space and time constraints, it won't be a part of the challenge anymore. The level will be rebuilt from scratch.

Screenshots Coming Soon
~~~

Quote:
The Corrupted Church (Hold)

Synopsis:
Coming soon.

Information:
I'm creating this level for a competition to commemorate 20 years of tomb raider. It's based around TR5's Ireland.

Extra Screenshots: Coming soon
___

Last edited by klona; 07-01-18 at 03:13.
klona is online now   Reply With Quote