View Single Post
Old 26-10-20, 17:37   #101
SnatchingEdges
Archaeologist

Lud's Gate is a weak level in comparison to others, but it's not that bad as some claim.

The boiler room shenanigan was terrible, the UV's controls were terrible too, all those enemies under the water with so little ammo for the harpoon gun... ugh, but that's about it. The underwater maze is confusing at first, but I find it interesting. I think this level is better at replay than the 1st time you play it.

Although I wish we saw more of the actual museum as in TRAOD's Louvre, the Sphynx room felt so big for what it actually was.

I beat it the other day without using the UV bc I cannot stand the controls. I didn't remember the passage where you can let Lara get some air is flooded once you finish in the Boiler Room, there's no possibility to breathe. So I had to waste a lot of medipacks on that lol, but I managed to survive and dodge the enemies. It was stressful and I think a bad decision to raise difficulty on an already consufing level, but ngl I felt very satisfied when I pulled it through