View Single Post
Old 26-09-09, 08:25   #1
Phoebe_Croft

Default *new* attitude enb series!

Hey, it's me again. This time, I've got another treat for you, my new ENB series, codename Attitude. You can download it here

1.To install this ENB series, download it from here. *Don't download this one. Get the link from above *
2.Extract the contents from the .rar to where your assigned game's .exe is (e.g. for TRAOD, the default place would be :C/Program Files/Eidos Interactive/TRAOD/BIN. (that is the default location, for Vista.)
3. Play the game and once you see the green text on the top left corner PRESS SHIFT & F-12 to activate the ENB series (for best results, don't do it while at the menu.)
4. To disable just PRESS SHIFT & F-12 again.
5. If you want to uninstall, simply delete all files from the .rar

Notes:
*This works on most DirectX9 compatible games (Tomb Raider AOD, Legend,Anniversary & Underworld, to name a few.)
* Works best if all settings are maxed out.
*For different effects, adjust the brightness, contrast, etc.
*If you get an error message it may be because of your DirectX is not up to date or your computer can't handle the addon. (There are no official specs as all games are different.)

The original ENB SERIES was made for Richard Burn's Valley (PC GAME) but it works with other games (listed above), so ignore the green text visble above the top - left corner.

* I've just copied this from my old release.

Note: I have not tested this on A.O.D & Anniversary as I cannot be bothered, but it should work like the others.

** For different results, you must configure and play around with the Brightness and Contrast of the game. Please do because with different settings, it'll get a whole new look!
* As done with Underworld, try putting the Brightness to nothing. It'll look more extreme (I guess?). And if you max the brightness, it'll look very different to the null - brightness result.*

*Also, I don't think I've said this before but you can't have 2 different ENB series running at the same time.

Anyway, there you go. Sorry about the big post though.. Also look at my previous release , it also contains the original Bloom ENB series link!

Have fun!
EDIT: Sorry, yet again I can't post pics. So could someone kindly do it? Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy this..

~Phoebe_Croft.

Last edited by Phoebe_Croft; 26-09-09 at 08:50.
Phoebe_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote