View Single Post
Old 08-07-18, 20:44   #18202
RocketLombax

I've got some odd questions about animations and am hoping somebody knows something I don't...

See, I've been making custom animations for Lara, and trying to make almost an entire new set of animations that coordinate, including the transition animations. While it's been working out fairly decently, state changes and all, I've been having issue with animation 'clicking' that I can't seem to smooth out.
Like for example, I've got custom walk and run animations that work fine, but don't seem to have the smooth loop they should, kinda resulting in a snap between the last and first frames of the animations, as if it's skipping a couple frames on the loop.
Transitions too. Like, whenever a transition animation would link to the second half of the animations, they don't bridge very cleanly.

Does anybody know why this happens? I've got the state changes in the right places, and the next frame settings right, but no luck in fixing the issue.

Oh, and one last tiny request, does anybody know the Customize script command to prevent the 'transparent Lara' effect in look mode when close to the camera? I thought I found it somewhere before, but now that I'm understanding the scripting, I can't find it when I need it...
RocketLombax is offline   Reply With Quote