Thread: Hello Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-19, 21:01   #1
MountainCaves

Talking Hello Everyone!

Hey guys! My name is Taryn, but from around the internet, I have an assortment of names, some of which you may know me by. On PSN I am MountainCaves96, on DeviantArt I am Amanda-Lara1996, and on Twitter and Instagram I am 21guns_novacain.

I'm excited to be here with you all! I feel like I used to have an account here at one time, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I am always looking for new Tomb Raider fans to engage with.

I am nineteen years old and I've loved Tomb Raider since I was ten. The first game I played was in 2010 on the Ps1, it was the first TR game. I loved it dearly and never looked back. Now I am planning on a career in video game concept art thanks to all the inspiration video games have given me. I'm hoping to attend college to study illustration, but for right now I am working on my Etsy business where I make lots of gaming-themed items, including Tomb Raider!

I am from Wyoming, the pinnacle of all things wild west in the United States, but I am originally from Colorado.

Some of my hobbies include drawing (mostly fanart, like my TR drawings) playing guitar and piano, playing video games, studying history, etc. I have a deep running obsession with all things related to Titanic, as well. I'm also just starting to get into cosplay.

Some other video games I love include Uncharted, The Last of Us, Infamous, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Detroit Become Human, Silent Hill, and Life is Strange.

For music, I love pop-punk but dabble in everything else. My top 5 musicians are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, The Antlers, and Lana Del Rey.

Looking forward to meeting more of you!
MountainCaves is offline   Reply With Quote