View Single Post
Old 29-08-21, 01:26   #976
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

This game is way too hard, I mean seriously. I've been bored the last few days and decided to reinstall Reloaded and yeah, I can't get passed Tomb of Qualapec at all. Who asked for a stupid boss rush. Especially when they just spam 1000s of enemies to cheaply make the boss more difficult.

I have all rare gear now though, but I honestly don't know what to do tbh. Unless I have to farm for Epic gear then this is completely impossible. I have like 10,000 HP points by now, but it's just ridiculously difficult.

I wish SE contracted the same devs who made Lara Croft Go to make this game or something because it really sucks imo.

Edit

This game is trash, I tried to ask the devs for difficulty options and my comment got deleted. Then I get Shadow banned and can't see any comments after that.

They can enjoy making the game extremely difficult and grindy while I enjoy the blowback on release day when more people find themselves stuck in The Lost Valley and Tomb of Qualapec for months on end. I generally want to embrace this given it's the only TR related thing we are supposed to be getting this year, but if censorship is all they have to offer then to hell with it then.

No one and I mean absolutely no one is going to want to play a game where months of your time is spent making absolutely no freaking progress unless you she'll out the cash to get proper gear. Like honestly, only a small handful of people are testing this game and they just seem to be willfully deafening their ears when people post feedback.

Mind you I'm not the only one, people have been complaining about the difficulty for months, they've been complaining especially about the daily tasks and quests being nearly impossible if you don't work at it like a full time job.

It's clear they only care about using Lara's iconic brand to squeeze as much money as they can out of Reloaded from despite players whose only option to consume TR related content for this year is to play this mobile flop.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 29-08-21 at 02:27.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote