TheLostSecret
Explorer

Arrow (8) TRNG Video Tutorials - The " Legend " command

TRNG Video Tutorials
Part (8) - The " Legend= " Command

M&D Gametronics Presents:

TRNG Scripting Tutorials
Part 8 - The " Legend= " Command

Hello and welcome to the 8th video of TRNG Scripting Tutorial Series! In this video, we'll shortly talk about how to display a simple text, as soon as your adventure has begun, by using Legend= command. I do apologize for not being active for a while, as I had other things to worry about, but I'm continuing to make more video tutorials as I progress and we will delve into more complicated topics as we move on. Thank you and please follow me to the end of this video.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presentation File:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oj...tZWe9DDfgkr0IQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE NEXT:

We will teach you how to customize the look of your level loading screen...!

Please Subscribe and drop a like and also, recommend our channel to your friends who are prone to learn TRNG scripting from scratch.

Tutorial Details:

Title: The " Legend= " Command

Level: Basic

Teacher: Mehrbod

Length: 8:00

Topics Covered: Covering everything about the " Legend= " command!

Video Language: English

Available in: English - Spanish - French - German - Italian - Portuguese - Polish - Persian ( By Mehrbod ) - Hungarian

REMEMBER TO TURN ON CLOSED CAPTIONS/SUBTITLES TO SEE THE VIDEO IN YOUR OWN DESIRED LANGUAGE.

Music Production: Wolf 7

TheLostSecret is offline   Reply With Quote