View Single Post
Old 19-08-21, 05:24   #124
ANoDE
Golden

@UroshUchiha:
Thank you very much for testing this so extensively. That gives me hope, that I can actually finish the game now

Interesting, that all the files are there and it still asks for a download.
I wonder what's the reasoning behind this.

I just saw that Google Play store in the meantime has been swarmed with 1star reviews due to the inability of travelling beyond the Thailand levels. Even the latest patch (released August 6) did not fix it. By now they're clearly aware that something is broken, so maybe the official package might get working again also

EDIT:
Just got word from Square Enix support.

Quote:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with Lara Croft: Relic Run.

The developers are aware of this issue. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee when or if a fix for this issue will be released, but please keep an eye on our official websites and social media channels for the latest information. Please also be sure to download any updates as they become available on your device.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team
I guess they discontinued development. The last version was probably a quick hack no one in QA even looked at before publishing it. A shame really. Google should diable the ingame item-store now, because in this broken state it's basically fraudulent.

Last edited by ANoDE; 13-09-21 at 22:07.
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote