View Single Post
Old 18-09-12, 16:25   #1011
BigR4444
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippingWater View Post
Ok, show me footage of Nina's acting that would make her a good pick for Lara. Plus Camilla really looks like pre-and-reboot Lara.
???... of course Camilla looks like reboot Lara... she did the voice acting and motion capture for the charchter.... it would be strange if she didnt look like her... thats not a good reason to give her the live action role....

I like Camilla, but the reason I dont think sheel get this role is the same reason I dont think Nina will get the role either.... credability...

Theyre going to be making a big budget movie, with action elements, and sequel implications... theyre not likely to make that bet with the girl who does Laras voice, or the girl from that vampire show on the WB...

Emma Watson is a household name... the kind of name that you can use to drive a major project like this...

I mentioned Saoirse Ronan in this thread, shes not a "household name", but shes been nominated for an academy award, and shown she can carry a film in a lead or co lead role (Hanna/The Lovely Bones)

Theyre more likely to go with someone who has clout, like Emma, or Saoirse, or someone i cant think of right now... and not some pretty girl with a minor role or two to her credit...

Last edited by BigR4444; 18-09-12 at 17:37.
BigR4444 is offline   Reply With Quote