View Single Post
Old 11-01-20, 17:12   #251
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSU View Post
use CUST_CINV_TEXT with CINV_TXT_ITEM_AMMO_ACTIVE and CINV_TXT_ITEM_AMMO_IDLE, at the end you can disable it with CINV_FALSE

use CUST_CINV_LIGHTING for the inventory lightning (check the reference for more info)

for the glass key and sound, it's because of the CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, use CINV_ACTION_OPTIONS instead and change 180 to IGNORE, in TR4 sound and config is in the same window
EDIT:

OK so apparently the script I was using was missing some sections (even though they said IGNORE)
In case anyone else is having the same issue.. this is what I altered and they work like a charm

OLD-
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_NEW4,> (missing)
CINV_ACTION_CONTROLS, 337, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE (missing)

NEW -
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_NEW4, IGNORE,>
CINV_ACTION_CONTROLS, 337, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

EDIT: I'm trying to use the Debug Mode to alter my TR2 guns so when they animate, they face the correct way - or at least level out horizontally.

I got the position pretty much spot on (its finished position zoomed into the screen)
It still does an odd spin effect which I'm not a fan of - but it will do for now. Not 100% accurate but until I can do better this will have to do.
In TR2 the guns simply separate without spinning and it looks more fluid..

Here's a clip of my current W.I.P in game - its OK, but its just a little off (still points left and then adjusts at the end, which isn't in the animation.. think its the plugin zoom doing that)
https://streamable.com/r4dw6
And here's a snippet of the same gun in TR2 for comparison.. see how it aims straight as they separate.
https://youtu.be/L-KePyS2ByI?t=340

Its definitely getting there..

EDIT 2 : I messed up. The guns were facing 180 degrees in the other direction.. didn't look bad or even that obvious.
Swapped them over to their correct position and it plays a lot smoother.
I recorded myself playin TR2 selecting all the guns and then trying to replicate that best I could.
I'd screenshot my Debug Mode menu , then layer it ontop of the TR2 images to see how close they were.
I'll post the details (coordinates etc) incase others want them when I'm done..?
Gonna put all this into a nice Classic Pack tutorial for everyone so they can get their TRLE games looking as classic as possible :3

Last edited by dcw123; 13-01-20 at 19:02.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote