View Single Post
Old 14-01-20, 04:16   #252
MaxTRaider989
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post

I recorded myself playin TR2 selecting all the guns and then trying to replicate that best I could.
I'd screenshot my Debug Mode menu , then layer it ontop of the TR2 images to see how close they were.
I'll post the details (coordinates etc) incase others want them when I'm done..?
Gonna put all this into a nice Classic Pack tutorial for everyone so they can get their TRLE games looking as classic as possible :3
I'll thank you a lot if you share your Classic pack tutorial for us! It will be great to look your modifications. I already made a lot of changes to my ring inventory, but I could improve more thanks to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post

If I wanted to be totally classic - can I remove the pickup spinning display as Lara picks an item up (used in TR4/5 only) so it looks more like TR1-3
Edit: I managed to find a way to make this possible. I edited the display of the item with "CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY" and then I put the number "-1000" in the "OrientX" field. It makes the item appear but off screen, works with any regular item (such as weapons, pickups, keys, puzzles etc).
Maybe it will not work if the item is too large or too width!
It works for me but the problem is that you'll have to do this with every single item :/ It's kind of tedious.
I got a question! How can I change the inventory background to make it look like TR3 Inventory background from PS1? You know, the one that is a darker blue and transparent.

Last edited by MaxTRaider989; 14-01-20 at 04:36.
MaxTRaider989 is offline   Reply With Quote