View Single Post
Old 17-01-20, 10:09   #256
dcw123

OK so I got everything to work 100% now, apart from one small thing.
I used the Compass item from the TR2/3 pack and placed it in the Compass slot ID 0 (inventory plugin slots)

Used this script:

; ----- TR2-3 Stopwatch
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM, CINV_ITEM_NEW2, 183, IGNORE
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_RING, CINV_ITEM_NEW2, CINV_RING_INVENTORY, 0
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_MODEL, CINV_ITEM_NEW2, CINV_MODEL_IDLE, COMPASS, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Customize= CUST_CINV_STOPWATCH, CINV_ITEM_NEW2, 4, CINV_AXIS_Z, 5, CINV_AXIS_Z, 6, CINV_AXIS_Z, IGNORE
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_NEW2,>
CINV_DISPLAY_IDLE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, 180, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE,>
CINV_DISPLAY_ACTIVE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, 180, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_NEW2, IGNORE,>
CINV_ACTION_STATISTICS, 183, IGNORE, CINV_TRUE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

However, in-game there would be two slot 0's - Statistics AND compass both showing as 2 seperate items.
Only the Statistics one would work, the compass item did nothing.

I then applied a ''fix'' and changed the script so that the Stopwatch was using Animating1 - in slot 0.
It worked, and the compass item was removed from the inventory.
But this this has caused a new inconvenience..
I was using a script so that every time the inventory was opened, it would 'reset' to always be on the stopwatch (like in TR1-3) instead of remembering the last highlighted item.

GlobalTrigger= 5, IGNORE, GT_ALWAYS, IGNORE, IGNORE, 8, IGNORE
; ----- If compass is not currently selected, make it so
TriggerGroup= 8, TGROUP_NOT+$018000, 24, $67, $012000, 705, $18

I tried to use these numbers to figure out what they mean in trigger terms, but looks like there is no way to reverse engineer the code (like how trigger window turns the dropdown menu stuff into these numbers) so I have no idea what flipeffects to activate.
Tried using NGLE 'Find Trigger' button because AFAIK Tomb Editor doesn't have this. It came up with completely the wrong flipeffects..

Basically, I need Animating1 (NEW ITEM2) to be selected instead of the compass (which is no longer there)
If needs be I can have it set to pistols instead - but ideally I'd want the Stopwatch to be the goal here

Last edited by dcw123; 19-01-20 at 15:35.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote