View Single Post
Old 23-01-20, 19:46   #6122
dg1995
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
I like its apperance somewhat. (I don't mind the odd humanoid enemy)

The sound effect for them was bad. (though not the first one, remember the dogs that make Chimpanze noises.)
I haven't played SH 4, but I've seen it enough on the internet to know that it had lots of bad design choices aside from sound effects for some monsters.

-A friendly NPC that you can't give any commands to her.(And you should outrun her in order to make her stay in one room.RE 4 at least allows you to give commands to Ashley.)

-You can't heal her that much aside from putting candles beside her. But even that will effect her for a short time.
And for some reason the damage on her body will start to appear when you finish the subway world for the second time instead of showing from the first to make players realize that they should look out for her and prevent enemies from damaging her.

-You have to go back to apartment to use your item box. The developers should have added item boxes in the areas rather than just your apartment.

-The worst ending should have been a game over ending for the final bossfight battle. It was like a slap on the faces of players to give them that for beating the game.(Especially on harder difficulties that makes getting the good endings harder.)
dg1995 is offline   Reply With Quote