View Single Post
Old 04-12-19, 06:31   #28922
Heartache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa_Cakes View Post
I get the feeling that everytime they want to convince someone that a certain aspect of the game is super brand new, they start adding phrases like idk, "she's now in a very treacherous place!!!" or "Lara is now getting into places nobody else can!!!"; it's like, ok yeah we've been knew, but in regards to the animations, it doesn't add that much that you say those things, cause i don't think anyone is going to think about that, players will most likely think that the animations are kinda wierd cause the devs are using those outdated animations.

Lol, sorry for the rant, idk if anyone else noticed it, but i feel like i've heard them say those things for any aspect of the game a thousand times in interviews and all, and it's kinda anoying, like... stop following an effing script damn.

Also, shoutout to that one guy that pretty much crafted all the underwater system??? that must have been exhausting.
i completely get what you are saying. i was always thinking the same. like let your actions speak for themselves, you cant convince me in an interview with big words when the stuff you brought to the table isnt special or even good
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote