View Single Post
Old 26-11-20, 16:13   #486
Avalon SARL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS View Post
All I'm really getting from this is "waaaah cry baby" and "waaaaay shallow" and "waaaaah nothing like classic Lara" which is a very shallow approach towards AoD Lara, LAU Lara and Survivor Lara at the same time so I don't think you'll ever be satisfied with anything the developers do.
Because I do not mix storytelling with character analysis or giving depth to a character.

You can have a very wonderful story to tell, the cases like TR4, 5, AOD, TR LAU, but they do not have anything to do with character depth or skilled writing. Not to mention how contradicting the Lara personalities seem between Legend, TRA and Underworld. At least this is how I see it, there is no logical reasoning behind how she acts sometimes except that it is a decision the developers chose without giving any reason why it should happen that way and given that we supposedly know how Lara behaves or should behave, she does something completely contradicting and out of her character; maybe they thought this could be a twist to the plot, but that ended ruining the plot as a whole.

Last edited by Avalon SARL; 26-11-20 at 16:15.
Avalon SARL is online now   Reply With Quote