View Single Post
Old 05-09-18, 21:00   #2
Samz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
Hi everyone. I hope you're doing well today. With Shadow of the Tomb Raider so close on the horizon, I know it seems silly of me to ask a trivial question like this, but I figure it's worth a shot in the dark.

We all know Larson's surname is "Conway," right? Thing is, I have no idea where we got ot from. WikiRaider and the Tomb Raider Wiki both say it comes from TR: Anniversary, but Larson's unlockable in-game biography simply calls him "Larson". It's not on Natla's computers when Lara breaks into her office, either.

The 90's collectible card game isn't the origin either; that erroneously calls him "Larsen".

Can anyone help me out? Thanks for your time; have a great day and please, be kind.
Apparently it originates somehow with Anniversary (maybe the commentary or a dev interview?), It's not in the classics, I checked the two wiki's and I checked The Official Tomb Raider Fact Files (essentially an Annual for the series released before AOD, it even has a Beta AOD Lara render at the end of the book with green trousers and black pants and other stuff like the unused Scarecrow in Ireland) and they don't mention his surname.

Last edited by Samz; 05-09-18 at 21:03.
Samz is offline   Reply With Quote