View Single Post
Old 10-12-19, 11:51   #1576
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

<<< SUPER RARE Angel Of Darkness / Abbey Road / LSO Session DAT >>>

We unearthed a SUPER RARE DAT last week, it contains 90 minutes of the FULL and unedited Angel of Darkness Recording Sessions at Abbey Road by the LSO in 2002 (19.07.2002)...

A DAT, for the non oldies here, is a digital medium used between the 1980's and 2000's to record / master audio. It stands for "Digital Audio Tape"... easy.

This ONE OFF contains the sessions, takes, discussions between takes, orchestra warming up, moving around, getting comfortable etc... nothing else like this exists so, to a hardened Tomb Raider Collector, it isn't just GOLD, it's DIAMOND. You will hear the takes that never made it to the game!!!

We are currently deciding on a price to sell and, as always, the proceeds will go straight into helping fund the album or, at least, pay off the debt we got into to make it happen.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to make me an offer, feel free to PM me. Be sensible though, this won't sell for peanuts... well, depends on how many peanuts and the current weight to money conversation.

The DAT is confirmed working but you will need a DAT player to be able to hear it. These units cost 1000's back in the day but can now be picked up for peanuts. I can't confirm 100% everything on the DAT but I do know it is filled full of RARE AoD Music goodness.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.conne...56544344827161
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote