Thread: long cave
View Single Post
Old 22-01-20, 13:03   #2
Maverin
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey007 View Post
i can barely remember it but year's ago when i had tr4 on ps1 i remember getting stuck on a level where you had a meeting with some guy then travel to a cave entrance, i remember going in and was very long lots of exploring then i came out of a hole back to the entrance of the cave again lol not sure what happened there, i never got past this part. hoping to do it pretty soon, im playing tr4 at the moment and on a level where there's those spider things chasing you across floor and you have to pull few switches in the wall and climb back up rope to door. i think the level i got stuck on comes abit later on, i think it was like a big city alexandra or something like that.
Aren't you referring to the beetles where you have to activate triggers by reaching in a square hole? Then you have to jump back on a pole and climb back up.

The meeting with a guy is confusing me a little bit. You meet with Von Croy at the very beginning of the game as a young Lara but there aren't any really long caves there.
Then you begin the game as adult Lara, also accompanied with a guide in red clothing and a torch who follows you around the Tomb but later betrays you.