View Single Post
Old 23-04-16, 10:17   #1
H4RR7H

Default The Tomb Raider Suite Project etc. Thread

Three musically dedicated things have come out of the 20th Tomb Raider anniversary PAX East panel yesterday:
http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/14...ement-the-tomb
1) Nathan McCree is re-recording and releasing the original Tomb Raider I-III soundtracks (classic tracks + extensions and variations) for the first time in the history of the franchise for purchase on CD and digital download formats. McCree has often expressed that he was limited by the technology of the times and is glad we'll "hear the music as [he] had always intended it".

2) A concert in London is being organised to accompany this release and commemorate the 20th anniversary of Tomb Raider I. This concert as well as the production of the album(s) is to be covered in a documentary entitled Tomb Raider: Remastered.
The above two announcements constitute the The Tomb Raider Suite project.
3) An undisclosed collection of Tomb Raider composers have been interviewed for Meagan Marie's "20 years of Tomb Raider" hardback. Peter Connelly has confirmed his appearance.
I've searched the forums first and think this topic deserves it's own thread! I think this is all kinds of excellent and would like to keep this thread open for relevant discussion I'll also be covering via MoTR

Official site
Kickstarter Campaign

Last edited by Dennis's Mom; 31-05-17 at 11:53. Reason: Added links
H4RR7H is offline   Reply With Quote