View Single Post
Old 27-07-21, 19:03   #419
Axell

Question

Hello!

I'm struggling with the CUST_CINV_ITEM_QUANTITY. I'm getting the counter to work, but for some reason, my original flipeffect to decrease the pickup by 1 once a combo has been made is being ignored. The objects stay in Lara's inventory, without being decreased by 1 once she executes the combo.

Quote:
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_QUANTITY, CINV_ITEM_PICKUP1, 1, 10, 1, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, 10, 11
Quote:
TriggerGroup= 10, $2000, 271, $2 ; copy GBA3 to CurrentValue
TriggerGroup= 11, $2000, 272, $2 ; copy CurrentValue to GBA3
Not sure how else to get the game to count the amount in the inventory because that part is working, it's just that it doesn't reset the count when the item is used.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

----------

EDIT:

Just to add another thing I'm having issues with:

I'm struggling to get the examine text to be a smaller size. I've followed the reference in NG Centre, but when I implement the FT_SIZE_HALF_HEIGHT + FT_SIZE_HALF_WIDTH into the function, the examine text disappears. Does anyone know why this happens?

Quote:
Customize= CUST_CINV_TEXT, CINV_TXT_EXAMINE_3, IGNORE, IGNORE, FT_SIZE_HALF_WIDTH + FT_SIZE_HALF_HEIGHT, CL_WHITE, CINV_TXT_ALIGN_CENTER, IGNORE, CINV_TRUE
EDIT 2:

Fixed the issue with the text display, but I’ve yet to find a solution for the quantity issue. Has anyone encountered these issues before?

EDIT 3:

I managed to fix the quantity issue after I figured out that you need a separate GBA variable for each item, and that the minimum quantity needed to be set to 0.

Last edited by Axell; 28-07-21 at 22:53.
Axell is online now   Reply With Quote