View Single Post
Old 16-11-21, 16:15   #50
Woops

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblover View Post
You wouldn't happen to know what the correct sample rate is for TRC audio tracks, would you?

In the original game, one of Lara's instructions is to "use action to swim forward" (xa2_tl_10a.wav), which somehow made it into the final product despite Peter Connelly's original SFX files containing an edited version of this line, where she says "jump" instead of "action" (i.e. the way it should be).

I'm trying to replace the original game file with Peter Connelly's edited version, but in-game it just triggers a bunch of garbage white noise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
Sleepy post, but the audio is supposed to be encoded in Microsoft Adpcm at 44100hz in stereo. I just did a quick test with a random file ran through Audacity to confirm no issues.
I'm glad they were able to figure it out I honestly didn't know but now I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei View Post
This fix list by the way is really fantastic! Thanks for sharing the love!! TRC is terribly underrated but not always, thankfully hehehe.

I dont see it in the list nor can I personally test so sorry if it IS already present! But the original TR5 demo EXE and, the official Japanese TR5 game exe have DOZY hard-enabled (granted it's also enabled in the script ofcourse!) Also with a neat torch light if you press action.
Just nudging that in there because it's a pretty cool trick for people who want to explore unseen areas for fun! If it's possible to be incorporated

I am so sorry for double posting!! Honest oversight!
Thank you! DOZY and other cheats will be available on future versions it was fully restored from the JP exe along with other cheats from PSX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post
Great to see another release already!

BTW I've been meaning to ask, which cutscene is this?
sorry I've meant to clarify on the cutscene, but I forgot! here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
Which room is that though? Where is that mean to take place?
That one is a completely deleted cutscene, that room is in the long cutscene between Escape with the Iris and Red Alert the different with this one is that the trigger for it exists, it's just broken. (TRLE terms: they put a heavy trigger instead of a normal one )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroTheGamer View Post
you're a TR5 queen woops good job so far!

i have a request:

you can add skip cutscenes on that exe on next update? i seems it not was implemented yet on that new exe..
Thank you!

the cutscene skipper will be included in a future release
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote