View Single Post
Old 19-03-20, 11:47   #10
Ashnod
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
I don't know if I'd say it did these things better than the rest, I'd say they're up there with the best of all TR:

1 - Pretty Lara. In Legend she had a really pretty face.

2 - Great mystery. Absolutely love the idea of diases hidden among the ruins of the world connecting to somewhere magical / otherworldly / advanced ancient civilisation long disappeared......

3 - A strong voice actor. I don't mean the timbre of the voice, I mean the actual voice acting skills which Keeley has in spades.

4 - Some beautiful looking environments..... Egypt (TRA) and Mexico (TRU) come immediately to mind.

5 - Storyline. It's up there with the best of the TR storylines (if not the best) even though there are elements that I'm not fond of.
Yes.

Quote:
---
There is a list that I have though that I think the LAU era did pretty bad and ironically some of it is making people's "better than" lists. Just goes to show one size does not fit all when it comes to TR.
It's true. I want to expand more on that, but...for now, I'll just say, I agree, one size definitely does not fit all when it comes to TR.
Ashnod is online now   Reply With Quote