View Single Post
Old 23-11-19, 02:17   #48
LateRaider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
....Tim.
Honestly, Timothy Larsen sounds pretty appropriate. Timmy J. Larsen, former soldier, kicked out for being a dumb-dumb.

I tweeted Morrigan but I understand she's busy with Avengers. We may not get a reply from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobandie View Post
So any chance Paul Douglas would be willing to share any more details about earlier versions of TR1? I'd love to know more about the original design with Lars Kruger. Was this when it was still a male lead? Were we at Laura or Lara Cruz? How did Nephilim and South American deities fit in?

There are so many little hints at other versions of the story, but few are more than a couple of paragraphs of a design document.
he's been doing so pretty regularly as far as i'm aware. answering pretty much any tweet about TRI sent his way.

one thing he did answer is apparently, it did go from Laura Cruz (very early) to Lara Cruz. but it wasn't because they didn't think americans could pronounce Laura, it was because they wanted her to seem more extraordinary by giving her a variation on the name Laura. only the Croft half came from the phone book!

https://twitter.com/cnhyv/status/1194181384182599680

Last edited by LateRaider; 23-11-19 at 02:32.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote