View Single Post
Old 24-07-21, 17:59   #15
CourierNumber6

So I'm not too sure what exactly happened to my level but things got messed up when I tried to install a plugin to TombIDE. I tried to basically revert everything back to before I experienced any issues and everything seems to work, except TombIDE.

Now when I try to build the script through TombIDE, some NG changes like Flare Customization and Custom Bars don't work correctly in-game. I don't get any errors when I build the script, and the file paths seem to be fine. Level builds and runs fine in TE.

Oddly enough, if I try to build the script using NGCenter instead, the game runs fine and the custom changes don't have any issues.

Anyone know what I did? I suppose I'm fine with making script changes thru NGCenter for this level, it's a legacy project from NGLE and has been giving me small issues left and right, but I just want to make sure I didn't mess anything up long-term for my level.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Looks like I had my files/folders in all the wrong spots when I tried to reinstall everything, and it was conflicting with older files I still had on my computer. Fresh install of everything and making sure my files were all directed to the correct spots seemed to fix the issue.

Last edited by CourierNumber6; 24-07-21 at 20:42.
CourierNumber6 is offline   Reply With Quote