View Single Post
Old 13-06-19, 02:53   #3
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter
 
mizuno_suisei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 6,040
Default

I figured out that I was using a TRviewer missing a specific resource file so that's all fixed now.

Tombpc editor is still much the same. I have opened it again since and I get one error about richstrings/text, then 4 different runtime and op code errors.

This could be way off but because of the strings mention - I wonder if this could be because of Windows 10s new Universal UTF8 locale
__________________
Australian, Japanese speaking TR addict.
mizuno_suisei is offline   Reply With Quote